We can help. We know that no two people are the same, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery. We'll work with you to create a treatment plan tailored to get you back to the things you love most. Our physiotherapist will empower you to become actively involved in your care through education, exercise, and hands-on treatment.
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehabilitation
- Workplace Injury Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Assessment and Treatment through Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
- Soft Tissue Injury Rehab and Recovery
- Dry Needling
Did you know that many insurance benefits will cover part or all of the cost of physiotherapy services? We can currently direct bill to insurance companies like Canada Life, Manulife, Johnson Insurance, Desjardins, Blue Cross, and many more! A referral is not required to access physiotherapy, but some insurance companies may need one for reimbursement.
- Osteoarthritis care and management
- Acute and chronic muscle and joint pain
- Workplace and motor vehicle injuries
- Balance and falls prevention
- Sports injuries
- Concussions and vertigo/dizziness
- Increasing strength and flexibility
... And more! If you're on the fence about whether physiotherapy is a good fit for your concern, feel free to call (709-222-3935) or email us for a chat. We are here to help!
Why choose us?
Our team would like to respectfully acknowledge the territory on which we gather, work, and play as the ancestral unceded homelands of the Mi’kmaq and Beothuk. As First Peoples have done since time immemorial, we strive to be responsible stewards of the land and to respect the cultures, ceremonies, and traditions of all who call it home. We are committed to working in a spirit of truth and reconciliation to make a better future for all.